Jamzu 1.41 is in the App Store!
This release fixes the crashing issues for pre-iOS 4.1 users, as well as a couple other minor changes and fixes.
Coming soon: The next major update of Jamzu will include Multiplayer on Game Center.
New Features in version 1.40:
– OpenFeint and Game Center with Achievements and Leaderboards
– Two fun games! Jamzu Classic and the new Jamzu DieDeck
– Greatly expanded Help section including 18 fantastic, illustrated Jamzu tips
– With DieDeck mode, your roll is randomly drawn from a deck of 1-6. Each player has their own deck. Once a roll is drawn, it cannot be played again for that cycle. This evens out the luck, and seeing which rolls are in the decks allows you to strategize in new ways.
– Full support for iOS 4 multitasking
REVIEWS from iTunes Customers
“Really unique game! Very strategic and fun” ★★★★★
“This is one of the most original games I have played on my iPod!” ★★★★★
“This is one heck of a fun little strategy game” ★★★★★
“Highly polished strategy game” ★★★★★
“Jamzu has quickly become one of my favorite board games” ★★★★★