Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c04/h01/mnt/58577/domains/realfunart.com/html/forums/Sources/Load.php(226) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c04/h01/mnt/58577/domains/realfunart.com/html/forums/Sources/Load.php(226) : runtime-created function on line 3
Hello from Haffertee
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2019, 06:58:30 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: "They say there are no new ideas anymore, but Jamzu blows that notion completely out of the water." 148Apps.com 4.5/5

Real Fun Art :: Forums  |  Real Fun Art  |  Member Introductions  |  Topic: Hello from Haffertee 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello from Haffertee  (Read 3426 times)
Haffertee

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2010, 01:27:10 PM »

(I prefer to stay under cover a bit on line.)

I found Jamzu after I got an iTouch for my birthday, and my whole family likes this game.  I don't have time for much gaming, but this is a favorite at our house.

I email Doug directly after finding his game, and he sent me here to sign up.
Doug Nicola
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 02:48:25 PM »

Welcome to the forums, Haffertee!  Thanks for stopping in and saying "hi"   :)

Looking forward to seeing you around, and in the contests here on the RFA forums!

Cheers,
~Doug
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Real Fun Art :: Forums  |  Real Fun Art  |  Member Introductions  |  Topic: Hello from Haffertee « previous next »

Login with username, password and session length