Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c04/h01/mnt/58577/domains/realfunart.com/html/forums/Sources/Load.php(226) : runtime-created function on line 3
Jamzu 1.2 Released - New: Two Player Same Device
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 21, 2019, 07:09:51 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: "The concept is simple, but the strategy behind the game is anything but." 148Apps.com 4.5/5

Real Fun Art :: Forums  |  Jamzu  |  Jamzu :: Support  |  Topic: Jamzu 1.2 Released - New: Two Player Same Device 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jamzu 1.2 Released - New: Two Player Same Device  (Read 3165 times)
Doug Nicola
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: January 13, 2010, 03:32:12 PM »

Jamzu 1.2 is available in the App Store! New: Two Player Same Device

App Store Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=333176367&mt=8

New Features:
- Two Player Same Device.  Now you can play Jamzu with your friends and family with only one iPhone or iPod touch!
- Match play for both Single Player and Two Player Same Device games, with independent match point settings.
- Four saved games for each of Single Player, Two Player Same Device, and Two Player Local Wi-Fi.
- Independent player names for Single Player, Two Player Same Device, and Two Player Local Wi-Fi.
- Minor bug fixes.

-------------------
A Small Selection of iTunes Reviews for Jamzu

Highly polished strategy game ★★★★★
"I have several chess and go apps, and they are nice... BUT THIS is so much more because it doesn't try to emulate a board game, it makes use of the platform... the visual cues are top notch, and the game is well thought out."

This is one of the most original games I have played on my ipod! ★★★★★
"This game is like a mix between chess and checkers in every good way you can possibly think of..."

Solid app! ★★★★
Well, I just got this app today, and I have to say, I am thoroughly pleased... All in all, great app.  Jamzu deserves a spot on your iphone"

Unsung Game ★★★★★
"I've never heard of Jamzu before, but this is one heck of a fun little strategy game..."

Fun board game ★★★★★
"Really unique game!  Very strategic and fun... I haven't put it down since I got it 2 days ago..."

Great Game! ★★★★★
"We really are having fun with this game. It is used more than all the other games I have downloaded put together!"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Real Fun Art :: Forums  |  Jamzu  |  Jamzu :: Support  |  Topic: Jamzu 1.2 Released - New: Two Player Same Device « previous next »

Login with username, password and session length